Saturday, January 24, 2015

New Cover and an Update!


It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. I've been working on finishing the layout of the new game: Exiled in Eris, a stand-alone role-playing game set in Cydoria using a custom system of my own design.

The layout is done and I just finished the cover. Here's the planned cover, which is subject to minor changes based on feedback.

REVISED! Based on feedback from my graphic design friends, I made some changes to the title font and made the image a little more pulpy.



The book is 164 pages with an index! It's got a new intro adventure, "The Tomb of the Architect", and a completely original system. I'll probably price it "Pay What you Want" until I get the kinks ironed out.

Here are some more new illustrations from the game.
Zombie-Droid

Drek Warband

Warhawk and Rider

Aya, Cin

Aya, Jann

Celestial Healer

Celestial Paragon

2 comments:

  1. Paul Kidd paul@purehubris.comFebruary 25, 2015 at 4:22 AM

    This looks utterly marvellous!

    I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm actually done with the layout. I'd like a chance to playtest the adventure to see if its too deadly/tough. If you'd like to volunteer, let me know. I'll send you a link to the pdf of the game.

      When this goes live, I'll probably charge "Pay what you want".

      Delete