Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Writing is Almost Done!


I am done with the major portions of the writing of the adventure "The Blade of Takshaka"! All I have left are a few side-bars and some optional NPC stats. After I'm done with that, I'll head to layout and editing, then do some illustrations. So far, the adventure manuscript is 28,480+ words in 63 pages.

I'm still not sure how I'm going to monetize this book, or whether I'm going to give it away in exchange for donations. I originally started writing it as a companion to the Swords of Cydoria book from Chaosium in order to boost sales of that book. However, seeing as how I still haven't been paid for that book and the staff at Chaosium haven't responded to any of my e-mails, I'm reconsidering using it to boost those sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment