Monday, February 25, 2013

Update

Currently, I am writing an adventure scenario for BRP Swords of Cydoria. This new scenario is set in the city of Norukar. In this story, the player characters are hired by a desperate aristocrat to quietly retrieve an object stolen from his study. The story takes player characters from the heights of the Cydorian upper class, to the lowest pits of the Under-City and the slaves that live there, and back up to the heights again.

I'm currently 75% done writing the main story parts. I just need to fill in some details and descriptions. Then I complete the NPC stats, maps, and chase rules.

When I'm finished with that I'll write an introductory adventure scenario designed for use with nothing but the BRP quick start kit. You won't need to own Swords of Cydoria or the Big Gold Book for BRP.

No comments:

Post a Comment